Welcome, contributors! We can’t wait to read your travel stories and share them to our readers! If you’re interested, here’s a few notes of what we’re looking for:
- Familiarize yourself with the tone and style of Get There | Get Lost, and the type of pieces that we publish, such as our 48 hours in… series.
- We’d definitely prefer to hear and share more of your personal travel experiences! We would be happy to consider “Top Things to do in [destination]” lists-type of posts, as long as they are original with a personal storytelling style.
- Submitted pieces must be authentic, has not been published in print or online, with a word count range between 600 and 1000 words.
- VISUALS!! Please submit original photos and videos, and/or media. These must belong to you, taken during your travels, and not from stock photography and other online sources.
- Please send along an avatar and a 100-word byline with your post submission.
- Be sure to share your published story on Get There | Get Lost on your social channels and tag/@mention us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
- We are only accepting guest posts from fellow travelers. For branded posts, please get in touch with us regarding sponsored content.
Feel free to send us a message or a tweet if you’d like to bounce off some post ideas.
Get There | Get Lost has the right to edit pieces without prior notice to the author. Authors will be notified by email when the submission is accepted with a link to the published post.
We do not provide compensation for contributed stories at this time.