Welcome, contributors! We can’t wait to read your travel stories and share them to our readers! If you’re interested, here’s a few notes of what we’re looking for:
- Familiarize yourself with the tone and style of Get There | Get Lost, and the type of pieces that we publish, such as our 48 hours in… series.
- We’d definitely prefer to hear and share more of your personal travel experiences! We would be happy to consider “Top Things to do in [destination]” lists-type of posts, as long as they are original with a personal storytelling style.
- Submitted pieces must be authentic, has not been published in print or online, with a word count range between 600 and 1000 words.
- VISUALS!! Please submit relevant photos and videos, and/or media to which you have ownership and rights to distribute.
- Please send along an avatar and a 100-word byline with your post submission.
- Be sure to share your published story on Get There | Get Lost on your social channels and tag/@mention us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Feel free to send us an email or a tweet if you’d like to bounce off some post ideas. When you’ve got everything together, send your posts and additional attachments to email@example.com.
Get There | Get Lost has the right to edit pieces without prior notice to the author. Authors will be notified by email when the submission is accepted with a link to the published post.
We do not provide compensation for contributed stories at this time.